Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not make it extra special? This fluffy and deliciously whipped dalgona will make you fall in love at first scoop.
What is a stiff or firm peak?
Medium peaks retain their shape very well, with the exception of the tip of the peak curling over on itself when the beaters are lifted. When the beaters are lifted, stiff or hard peaks stand straight up. (Medium-stiff peaks are solid enough to stand upright yet have a tiny curl at the tip.)
How do you achieve firm peaks?
The key is to ensure that your cream is chilled. We recommend refrigerating your bowl and whisk before using them to get the best result faster. Using a hand mixer, or whisk, whip the cream for about 2 to 5 minutes until it thickens.
Total Time: 5 minutes
▢ 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
▢ 1 Lyger Coffee (Any Flavour) mini cup
▢ Granulated sugar
- Add the coffee and heavy cream together in a chilled bowl.
- Using the Lyger Coffee mini cup, add 1 part of sugar and 1 part of water into the bowl.
- Use a whisk or hand mixer to whip all the ingredients together.
- Whip the entire mixture for about 2 minutes until you get stiff peaks. Scrape down the sides and whip any bits that didn't get whipped.
- Transfer your whipped dalgona into your preferred glass and enjoy!
Recipe and photo credits to @cathrena.chen