This delicious and unbelievably easy coffee float recipe is made with coffee-soaked graham crackers, fluffy and sweet cream, and milo dusted. It requires no baking and can be made in advance! It's simple to make, fun to construct, and tastes even better the next day – and the next!
Level: Not so easy
Total time: 30 minutes | Chill overnight
▢ 1 1/2 tsp of Lyger Coffee (Americano / Latte)
▢ 1/4 cup water
▢ 1 1/2 tbsp white sugar
▢ 250ml chilled all-purpose cream
▢ 1/3 cup condensed milk
- Dissolve the Lyger's crystallized coffee.
- In a chilled bowl, whip together the heavy cream, condensed milk, and dissolved coffee until the mixture thickens.
- Arrange 1 layer of graham crackers at the bottom of your preferred container.
- Spoon 1/3 of the cream mixture onto crackers and spread to cover them evenly.
- Arrange another layer of graham crackers over the cream and add another layer of cream.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and cream.
- Cover your container tightly with a plastic film or lid and place it inside the refrigerator overnight.
- To help the graham crackers soften faster, dip them in milk before layering them in a baking pan.
- Freeze the coffee float 1 hour before serving so that the coffee float holds its shape.
Recipe and photo credits to @franziee_v