Cinnamon Dolce Coffee
The next time you're craving a warm and comforting coffee drink from Starbucks but don't want to brave the long lines, whip up this super easy coffee recipe that replicates this seasonal beverage's sweet flavors. The best part? You'll have it ready in five minutes flat!
Total Time: 5 minutes
▢ 6 ounces boiling water
▢ 1 Lyger Mini Cup (you want a strong cup of coffee to balance the creaminess and sweetness of the milk mixture).
▢ 1/2 cup milk
▢ 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
▢ 1/2 tablespoon light brown sugar
▢ 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
▢ A pinch of ground nutmeg
▢ Whipped cream and ground cinnamon for garnish.
- Grab half a cinnamon stick and light it until it starts to smoke. Put your final glass over the cinnamon stick to allow the cinnamon stick to smoke the glass.
- In a measuring cup, combine ground cinnamon, brown sugar, and Lyger Coffee-Latte; stir until thoroughly combined. Set it aside.
- Pour in the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and a pinch of cinnamon in a separate glass and froth together.
- Finally, grab your smoked glass, flip it right side up, add ice, your coffee mixture, and top with cream.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy!
Recipe and photo credits to @join_jules